Job no: 492300
Work type: Contract, Full time
Location: NSW - regional
Categories: Civil Engineering, QSE
SRG is an Australian complex services company. We solve the challenging and difficult problems that others can’t. Our vision is to make the complex simple for our customers. We have people working across Australia and the world bringing our unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every mining, civil and building project we touch.
SRG is seeking an experienced Site Safety Advisor to join the team at a dam strengthening project near Tamworth. The position is site based, residential to Tamworth and is projected to extend over a period of 2 years. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Safety roles and experience on other dam projects is preferable.
- Providing support to management and employees
- Ensuring best practice principles are adhered to
- Risk assessments and accident investigations
- Implementing and monitoring OHS Management Systems
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Cert IV in Work Health and Safety
- Injury management experience
- Emergency services experience
- First aid qualification
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on team work
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Demonstrated basic computer skills
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend