Drillers Offsider - NSW
Job no: 492278
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - regional
Categories: Drill and Blast
SRG is an Australian complex services company. We solve the challenging and difficult problems that others can’t. Our vision is to make the complex simple for our customers. We have people working across Australia and the world bringing our unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every mining, civil and building project we touch.
We are seeking experienced Drillers Offsiders to join the Drill & Blast team at our Lake Cowal NSW operations. Lake Cowal is located approx. 44kms North East of West Wyalong. This position is full time permanent and residential on a 7/7 roster DIDO.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Drillers and support drilling and site operations. In addition to working with a great team, you will receive specialised on the job training.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Experience in mining or construction.
- Experience in FIFO or DIDO roles or willing and able to work away from home.
- Mechanical aptitude is not essential but would be favourable.
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment.
- Be physically fit, as some heavy lifting is required.
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment.
- Hold a current HR licence
- EWP and/or Working at Heights would be advantageous.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend