Drill Fitter - NSW
Job no: 492275
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - regional
Categories: Drill and Blast
SRG is an Australian complex services company. We solve the challenging and difficult problems that others can’t. Our vision is to make the complex simple for our customers. We have people working across Australia and the world bringing our unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every mining, civil and building project we touch.
We are seeking experienced Drill Fitters to join the Drill & Blast team at our Lake Cowal NSW operations. Lake Cowal is located approx. 44kms North East of West Wyalong. This position is full time permanent on a 7/7 roster DIDO.
A working knowledge of Atlas and Sandvik rigs would be an advantage. Own tooling required, site specific tools will be supplied.
- Performing scheduled drill servicing across Atlas Copco D65, SK, DRA - GC 600
- Performing unscheduled repairs
- Maintaining and servicing light vehicles
- Technical guidance & field service support to operations personnel
- Training & support to other SRG employees
- Liaison with OEM’s & suppliers on technical issues
The successful applicant will have:
- Hold a Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on team work
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
- Hold a current drivers licence
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend